Personal assistant to the Boarding and Pastoral Department
Important role to support the Boarding and Pastoral department operating within a bi-lingual working environment. We are currently seeking a PA to support the senior managers who have responsibility for the day-to-day running of the boarding, the welfare of students. High level of both Russian and English, both written and verbal with ability to translate confidential material both in real time as well as written. Ability to work flexible hours to include some weekends during important school events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
· managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments
· booking and arranging travel, visas, transport and accommodation
· organising events and conferences
· reminding Boarding managers of important tasks and deadlines
· typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
· managing databases and filing systems
· implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
· liaising with staff, suppliers and construction team
· collating and filing expenses
· miscellaneous tasks to support the Boarding department
Relevant Qualifications and desired personal qualities:
The successful applicant will have experience of working in a dynamic and challenging administrative environment, have outstanding interpersonal, secretarial and organizational skills with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information. Previous experience as a personal assistant to one or more senior managers would be desirable, and a sense of humor essential.
· 3-month probation period
· Medical insurance (including dentistry)
· Opportunities for professional development
Letovo School is proud of its exemplary approach to the safeguarding of our children and conduct a robust recruitment process. Applicants are expected to engage fully with the requirements of this process. An offer to join the School is made subject to a satisfactory Police check along with clearance on all other relevant safeguarding and child protection requirements.