This is a significant opportunity for a professional who shares our passion and vision for exceptional education. A successful candidate will be totally committed to supporting all students in their progression to higher education, training or employment, you will develop and implement highly effective Careers programmes, enabling students to realise their very high aspirations for the future.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Be familiar of the application process for entrance at least to U.K., U.S.A., Europe etc., which includes the time-line for application
· Be familiar with university application websites such as UCAS, CommonApp etc.
· Be aware of the scholarship and bursary opportunities for Russians for undergraduate studies in U.K., U.S.A., Europe, Russia etc.
· Be familiar with standardized testing such SAT, ACT, IELTS, TOEFL etc.
· Good competency in preparing students for writing of personal statements, drafting of CVs, interviews with university admission interviewers
· Extensive contacts with admission department from various local and overseas universities, which must include some universities from the world top 50 universities https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2019 and have experience organizing university fair for students on-campus
· Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills with students, faculty members from school, external stakeholders
Relevant Qualifications and desired personal qualities
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
· Experience of working with gifted and talented students (preferred)
· Well-organized and, proactive and able to work effectively as part of a team
· Well-motivated and responsible
· Initial appointment for two years and thereafter annually renewable
· 56 days of paid holidays + 17 public holidays a year
· Free accommodation on campus
· Visa and work permission support
· Return flights home once a year
· Agreed one-time relocation allowance
· Extanded medical insurance (including dentistry)
· Rich opportunities for professional development